grafitty

Friday, December 10, 2010

Jogja ART Mural














Mural art is beautiful art, this mural art in general in creating because it has a special meaning in the painting, the most meaning in these paintings are positive.
Mural art in my opinion is different with graffity art, the difference is: Mural, mostly in the form of images, although in the mural paintings are made which contain positive things. unlike the case graffity, if graffity mostly leads (focus) on paper, writing in this graffity has no meaning but has a lot of creations (the variation form of the font).
In this post I will discuss a few examples of Art Mural located in the city of Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta Kridosono precisely at the Stadium. I am amazed at all the beautiful works created by painters wall in jogja, the picture on the side is a small picture on the wall kridosono.
I am amazed because they draw it using wall paint is not pilox, works very very neat. but I am disappointed about is the work of this beautiful patches already in the cross-streak by the people "are fun and shirk see this beautiful work.
Although I am not an art mural flow but once I was very impressed by the work of this mural art, maybe when I have time I will also make the work of art murals. I hope this post is useful and add to knowledge friend "bomber as well. thx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online | Privacy Policy